Monday, June 20, 2011

FOOTBALL TICKETS!

Badger Pride Last Season
Heyya! This morning I'm up bright and early to get me some Badger football tickets. They go on sale at 7:30, but knowing how I hate being in a rush, I woke up at 6 to get my morning routine straightened out before I settled into my competitive seat infront of my laptop. Basically, there are only enough tickets for a puny amount of the students, so competition is FIERCE. I'm feeling especially competitive because last year, I was late by about 30 seconds and didn't get any -- I ended up buying them for double the price from a grad student off craigslist. Yeah, rather not have to do that again!

via

So this morning I had some deeelicious oats. I saw the one last peach remaining on the fruit stand and instantly knew the flavors I wanted to combine for the perfect summer oat recipe. Excellent! 


Summer Peach and Vanilla Oats

In the oats
- just under 1/4 C. rolled oats
- just under 1/4 C. oat bran
- 1 T. chia seeds
- 1/2 C. almond milk + 1/2 C. water
- about a 1/4 C. natural applesauce (added once oats begin to thicken)
- a generous sprinkle of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

On top
- 1 ripe sliced peach
- 1 T. coconut butter
- 1/3 C. vanilla granola
- More cinnamon!

Enjoyed with a bowl of fresh strawbs and a cup of coffee. Perfection.



I'll be back later with a post recapping Dad's Day yesterday. Have a wonderful morning!

Did/do you participate in your school's school athletics and spirit?

No comments:

Post a Comment