Thursday, June 23, 2011

WIAW, Better Late Than Never..?


guys guys guys
I've taken so many photos of my food lately but then have run out of time to blog about it. I feel like a blogging fool right now, but I don't want to spend too much time wallowing in my self-centered sorrow so I'll just get on with my eats from WEDNESDAY (woo Hump Day!).

Breakfast eaten leisurely at 6:15am -- keeps me full for an amazing four hours. Yep, this one is a nannying keeper. Vanilla protein and peanut butter mixed into Mesa Sunrise and buried in strawberries and a sliced banana. Doused in milk and eaten with a mini spoon (to slow down my plowing-like eating process)


Snack at 11:30 was half of a Banana Bread Larabar that I wasn't all too crazy about. I really wasn't that hungry for it either, I just wanted something to chew on as the girls ate their lunches. Ate the other half as a sweet end to my lunch, later.

Ate lunch after a quick 30 minute elliptical work out at 1:15. I was feeling eggs today for some reason and decided to fry one up. I topped they egg with a heap of sauteed onion, orange bell pepper, corn, mushrooms and spinach, sprinkled some feta and mixed in some salsa. Really hit the spot!

Cantaloupe Summer Smoothie provided thirst-quenching energy after my work out  

Didn't snack at all during the day -- surprising! Dinner, made by the dad, was vegetarian chile and a cornbread muffin. I topped my small bowl of chile with avocado and a dollop of greek yogurt. I wanted to keep dinner small because I knew I would snackaroo at my book club meeting later that night!



Guess what I did yesterday -- I BAKED! I baked vegan muffins. Yep, and they turned out pretty darn snazzy. Recipe will be soon-coming, as will more posts in general, I promise.





No comments:

Post a Comment